Tuesday, August 05, 2008

chain-saw-kind-of-thing

Instructions:


What you are supposed to do...
and please don't spoil the fun...

Click copy/paste, type in your answers and tag four people in your lists!
Don't forget to change my answers to the questions with that of your own

(A) Four places I go over and over:
  • bed...my bed
  • Tanjay...where my fans(family) are
  • blue wave,,,marikina...to pay my phone bills,,,watch movies
  • gateway...its-my-stop-over-for-my-connecting-ride-home

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:

  • updates from various sites
  • my boss in HK
  • friends
  • company auditors
(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
  • Country Style...lunch
  • Mcdonalds...lunch
  • KFC ...lunch
  • Tsoko Nut...lunch
(D) Four places you'd rather be?
  • Ireland...wala kasi ahas
  • Norway...government benefits are the best
  • Japan...when i'm old
  • Tanjay...fan base wise
(E) Four people I think will respond:
  • Misadventures of the Adventurous Bottom...he is the 1st one to link me in his blog
  • Lastresestrellas...a.k.a The Lyka Bergen Show...sya ung 2nd to include me in his blog lists
  • Turismoboi's Excapes...kasi sya ung 3rd to link me in his blog roll lists at sya ung may pakana nito...
  • Miseducated-virgin...kasi sya ung 2nd sa latest ng comment sa blog ko
(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
  • Queer as Folks
  • Sex and the City
  • Will and Grace
  • Charmed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home