Wednesday, June 27, 2007

gremlins


yesterday was just another day...yet seems like two days ahead...i was counting seconds like hours...i spoke a little to save my weak energy...my eyes looks old and without a soul,,,so i keep my head busy reading...i canceled my dinner outside to be home...as i lay on my bed i felt... restlessness...

the night before that,,,i was tossing and turning,,,left to right,,,but only fell asleep on the wee hours...woke up two hours before my alarm of 6am...i knew this wont be an easy day...i close my eyes thinking that i need more sleep...only to find when i woke up that i 'am in a bad day...


4 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo Holecram said...

you need someone to love

12:27 PM  
Blogger Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Marcus: Bading Down Under said...

Very interesting style dude. Keep it up! :-)

And thank you for dropping by my blog. I really do appreciate the comments! I hope you drop by again soon.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Lyka Bergen said...

Aaaay! Wala lang.

I hope you'll be OK na tomorrow!

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home